AIR OPERATED DIAPHRAGM PUMP DL 40
This oscillating displacement pump contains no rotating parts, keeping wear due to abrasive media like enamel to a minimum. This pumping method is especially well suited for protecting the product against shear and compressive stresses, since the transfer is effected solely by displacement.
Pump DL 40 is a double-acting pump: it comprises 2 pump chambers where suction and discharge alternately take place.
The compressed air required for driving the pump is led through a patented, pneumatic control valve to whichever diaphragm is pumping so that the medium is displaced from the product chamber. The two diaphragms separate the pumping medium from the compressed air.
Since the same pressure prevails in both the compressed air and pumping chambers during each stroke, the diaphragms themselves are not subjected to pressure differences.
* ideally suited for abrasive, viscous and shear sensitive media
* require no maintenance or lubrication, absolute immune to dry running
* especially suited for use in explosive or hazardous areas
* units are completely enclosed and do not have any bearings or rotary seals in the product stream
* units are exceptionally rugged; damage due to incorrect operation is virtually impossible
Lift height, dry: 5.8 mWC
Lift height, wet: 9 mWC
Max. operating temperature: 90EC
Max. inlet pressure: 7 bar
Weight: 21 kg
Suction/press. conn.: 1½"
Air connection: 3/8"
Case material: nodular graphite iron
Diaphragm/seats/balls: NBR (Buna N)
Diaphragm plate: steel
Control block: cast aluminium
- Diaphragm pump DL 40 No.: 190500